Tails on the Trail
After a 10-year pause, moving into a beautiful new shelter building, and constructing a unified trail suitable for all levels of walkers, Harford County’s largest dog walk is back, this year on October 19, 2024. HSHC’s supporters and their canine companions will descend on the shelter to enjoy a 1-mile walk around the picturesque grounds and a festive atmosphere honoring the special bond between pets and their people.
Key Highlights of Tails on the Trails:
- Hundreds of pet lovers all in one place
- Contests for pets and people, including a costume contest
- A Vendor Village featuring pet vendors, rescue partners, artists and more
- Food trucks and beer garden
- Activities for kids
- Demonstrations, special guests & much more!
Interested in sponsoring HSHC’s largest event of the year? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to find all of the details and benefits of becoming a sponsor of Tails on the Trail.
Would you like to expand your business reach to hundreds of dog lovers while supporting the shelter’s lifesaving efforts? You’ll be doing just that when you purchase a 10′ x 10′ space in our Tails on the Trail Vendor Village! More information will be available soon.