> Our Sponsors
> Sponsor the Bowl-a-Rama
> Donate a Raffle Prize
> Team & Bowler Information
> Fundraising Tips
> Register to Bowl
> Donate to a Bowler or Team
> About the Bowl-a-Rama
> Pledge Sheet
> Event Poster
RAFFLES! PRIZES! FOOD! FUN!
You don’t want to miss the Bowl-a-Rama!
Become a Team Captain
- Organize a team of up to 6 people (including you). You and your friends, co-workers, classmates, family or neighbors can make up a team. No bowling experience is necessary! Get started right away… pick your team, select a team name, and sign up!
- Pre-registration is $20 per person to cover costs for your lane and shoe rental. A Team Captain must register the team online or call Kim at 410-836-1090, x111 to register and pay over the phone no later than Wednesday, February 18, 2015.
- Click Here to register your team.
- Choose a team name. The lane will be reserved under this team name the day of the event. Be creative and have fun!
- Each team member is encouraged to raise at least $50 each in donations to help the animals. You can direct your sponsors – friends and family – to the website to make their donations on behalf of your team with a credit card. The website will keep track of your progress. It’s that easy! (Donations can also be made by cash or check. See below for more details.)
- Each lane will have a maximum of 6 bowlers, so if your team has less players, you may be paired with other bowlers. If you wish to compete against another team, please call Kim at 410-836-1090, x111 so we can assign lanes accordingly.
- You can start raising money right away! Set yourself a fundraising goal and see if you can break it! Ask friends and family to sponsor your participation in the Bowl-A-Rama by making a donation toward your team’s effort. Let your supporters know that their tax-deductible donation directly supports the care and comfort of homeless animals at the shelter.
- Donations can be made online using a credit card or by cash or check. Checks should be made out to “HSHC” and these donations should be recorded on the paper pledge sheet that can be downloaded here.
- HSHC wants to thank all of your sponsors and provide them with donation letters for tax purposes, and can only do that if the total amount of cash listed on your form matches exactly what you deliver. For this reason, checks and credit card donations may be easiest for you.
- The first person or team to raise $1,000 wins a pizza party at your school, home or office (limit 10 pizzas). Contact Kim at 410-836-1090, x111 when you reach this goal.
Prepare your Team
- Your team may want to get together in advance to pick your team name, design t-shirts, or decide to dress alike the day of the Bowl-A-Rama. This year we’re awarding prizes to the individual or team with the most unique costume! There must be one adult on-site with your team for the duration of the Bowl-A-Rama.
Show up to Bowl!
- Team Captains – please make sure all of your teammates know the date, time and location of the event. Bowling will begin promptly at 3:30pm. Please arrive at 3:00pm to check in, get your shoes, and get any special instructions. Don’t forget your socks!
- Bring your completed pledge form on the day you bowl (Saturday, February 21st) and turn it in with your collected cash and check donations.