One of the top diving destinations in the world for its bright storybook coral reefs, the island of Cozumel is also home to a variety of natural beaches. Choose a beach with soft white sand for relaxing, or snorkel off a rockier vista. A destination for both adventure and romance, Cozumel has a year-round Caribbean climate, unspoiled mangrove forests and abundant nightlife…and YOU could be right in the middle of it all!
We’ve carefully selected the breathtaking Cozumel Palace resort. This elegant and intimate property is a water lover’s paradise — all 169 luxurious suites look out into the pristine waters of the Caribbean Ocean. One lucky winner will spend 7 sun-soaked days and 6 exciting nights in this Mexican paradise. Your vacation is all-inclusive with airfare, lodging, meals and drinks for two (a $3,000 value)!
Raffle tickets are just $50 each and we’re only selling 200 tickets, so these incredible odds are in your favor!!
- Check out 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Dine in 4 different restaurants with many cuisine choices including American, Mexican, Italian, Pan-Asian and enjoy top-shelf drinks at 2 bars
- Enjoy the natural underwater beauty right off the hotel’s dock with included snorkeling gear.
- Kids and teens 17 and under stay free.
- Unplug, unwind and relax in the on-site spa with aromatherapy, herbal massage, hair treatments, fish spa and more.*
- Take in one of the nightly shows.
- Palace has multiple fitness centers staffed with trained professionals, and a diverse menu of class options, including Zumba and Pilates.
- Check out San Miguel’s downtown promenade and central square for great shopping.
- If you’re a wildlife lover, a trip to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park is a must. Take some time to explore the El Caracol Mayan ruins and the Faro Celerain Lighthouse, where you’ll find a small maritime museum.*
- Palancar Beach, one of the best all-around beach spots on Cozumel, is especially acclaimed for its water sports, including kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and diving.*
- Swim among the stingrays at Stingray Beach.*
- If you want to learn more about Cozumel’s history, check out the Museo de la Isla de Cozumel (Island Museum) in downtown San Miguel.*
- Chankanaab National Park hosts diving and snorkeling tours, dolphin encounters, a relaxing beach, zip lining, a tequila factory, gardens, and nature trails.*
- Explore ancient Mayan ruins at San Gervasio.*
- And so much more!
*Additional costs may apply
Winner will receive a $3,000 certificate to book this vacation with Got To Go Travel between May 2018 and April 2019. Your vacation is all-inclusive with airfare, lodging, meals and drinks for two (a $3,000 value)! Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Adding additional guests, booking during peak travel times, booking excursions, upgrades, travel insurance, etc., are allowed, but will be at your own expense.
The drawing for this amazing trip will take place on May 4, 2018 at our Bow Wow Boogie fundraiser. Winner does not have to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit the shelter’s Phoenix Fund for critically ill or injured animals.