This July, go for the gold and adopt your very own cat-thlete when all cats and kittens are just $25 at the Humane Society of Harford County.
- High jump
- “If I Fits, I Sit” Boxing
- Synchronized Sleeping
- Counter Surfing
- 3am Badminton
- Curling (Up for a Nap)
- Speed Shedding
- Litter Throwing
Our cats and kittens at the shelter have been training for this moment, and the judges all agree, you’ll score a 10 out of 10 when you adopt a Cat-Lympian this July!!
*Adoptions are by appointment only. Please complete an online Cat Adoption Application, Dog Adoption Application, or Small Animal/Barnyard Adoption Application. An adoptions counselor will contact you with further information and to schedule an appointment.
Your adoption fee includes:
- Distemper vaccination – DHPP (dogs) & FVCRP (cats)
- Heartworm test (dogs only)
- Rabies vaccination (if age-appropriate)
- FeLV (feline leukemia) & FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) testing (cats only)
- Canine kennel cough vaccination (dogs only)
- Flea & tick preventative
- General exam
- Spay or neuter