The Harford County Health Department is holding three Spring Rabies Vaccination Clinics around the county: the first is on Sunday, April 25th in Havre de Grace. You must have an appointment for each animal you plan to have vaccinated! Schedule your appointment online now. If you have any questions, or are unable to schedule via a computer, please call the health department at 410-877-2300.
Things to Know:
- You must schedule each animal INDIVIDUALLY. Animals that do not have an appointment will not be vaccinated.
- Vaccinations cost $8 per animal.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- All current COVID-19 restrictions must be followed.
- Everyone 5 years of age and older must wear a face covering at all times while at the clinic.
- Remember to maintain 6 foot spacing.