The Harford County Health Department is sponsoring its annual rabies vaccination clinics for dogs, cats, and ferrets that are 3 months old and over on Sunday, April 29th and Sunday, May 6th, 2018, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. The cost is $8.00 per animal.
The locations are as follows:
SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2018, 2-4 p.m.:
- Abingdon Fire Company — 3306 Abingdon Rd., Abingdon, MD 21009
- Harford County Equestrian Center Crouse Pavilion—Parking at 702 N. Tollgate Rd., Bel Air, MD 21014
- Susquehanna Hose Company No. 4—911 Revolution St., Havre de Grace MD 21078
SUNDAY, MAY 6, 2018, 2-4 p.m.:
- Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Dept. – 21 N. Rogers St., Aberdeen, MD 21001
- Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Co. — 3825 Federal Hill Rd., Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Co. – 1403 Old Mountain Rd. South, Joppa, MD 21085
- Darlington Volunteer Fire Co. — 2600 Castleton Rd., Darlington, MD 21034
For dogs, cats, and ferrets that are 3 months old and over
- Puppies & Kittens under 1 year old…vaccinate at 3 months of age. Revaccinate 1 year after initial shot.
- If this is your dog or cat’s first shot, regardless of age, revaccinate after 1 year. Then, revaccinate every 3 years thereafter.
- Adult Dogs & Cats…vaccinate every 3 years as explained above.
- Ferrets…vaccinate on a yearly basis.
Only pets under the control of responsible persons may be brought to the clinic. Dogs should be on a leash. Cats and ferrets should be secured within cages. No animals other than dogs, cats and ferrets will be vaccinated.
SAVE TIME AT THE CLINIC by printing and filling out this form for each of your pets. Bring it with you to the clinic. Print clearly using ball point pen in blue or black.
For more information about the clinics, please visit HarfordCountyHealth.com.