Get ready to kick off your weekend on the right paw! Leash up Fido, spread out a blanket, grab a drink and enjoy the sounds of the What’s Next band at Yappy Hour!
Back by popular demand! The Humane Society of Harford County’s 3rd annual Yappy Hour will be Friday, May 19th from 5-8pm in Bel Air’s Shamrock Park. The event will be held rain or shine. Leashed and well-behaved pets are encouraged. Live music will be by What’s Next with all your favorite hits from the 80s, 90s and today. Also enjoy vendors, food concessions, beer and wine for purchase (please drink responsibly) as well as water and sodas.
A suggested contribution of $25 in advance / $30 at the entrance gate includes your first drink. Children 12 and under are free.
|SPONSOR the event|
|Become a VENDOR|
Questions? Contact Kelly Bittner at 443-987-4452 for more information.
Shamrock Park is located at the corner of Hickory Avenue and Lee Street in Bel Air.
EAST of Bel Air:
- Take Route 22 (Churchville Road) West into Bel Air
- Turn right at Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company onto North Hickory Avenue
- Turn right onto Lee Street
SOUTH of Bel Air:
- Take Route 24 into Bel Air
- Turn right onto Business Route 1
- Turn left onto South Main St/US-1 Business N/MD-924
- Turn right onto E Pennsylvania Avenue
- Take the 1st left onto N Hickory Avenue
- Take the 1st right onto Lee Street
Thank you again for your support, and we can’t wait to see you on the 19th!