Enjoy a fabulous meal at Birroteca in Bel Air on Thursday, June 29th from 6-10pm. Proceeds to benefit the Humane Society of Harford County! Tickets are $45 per person. Get tickets HERE.
Birroteca is the destination for modern, rustic Italian cuisine crafted using ingredients sourced from local ranchers, farmers and watermen. Our guests enjoy communal dining service in a refined, casual setting. We feature more than 60 craft beers with 24 on tap, a focused Italian wine list and a selection of unique craft cocktails prepared with artisan distilled spirits and house-made mixes. Come taste why Birroteca has quickly achieved top standing in The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore magazine, City Paper and more.
- Three Way Tomatoes
- Tart Tatin, Fried Green, Heirloom
- Vinho Verde, Loureiro-Azal 2014
- Grilled Asparagus
- Crisp Prosciutto, Burrata, Red Pepper Mousse
- Titos Watermelon Spritzer
- Spiced Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Pizzata
- Eggplant, Mushrooms, Squash Blossoms, Basil Pesto
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Brownstone Vineyards
- Macerated Seasonal Berries
- Whipped Mascarpone, Candied Orange Zest,
- Baked Lemon Meringue
- Titos Country Time Lemonade