Studies show that yoga can improve your balance, your breathing, your sense of self and your overall health. It can reduce anxiety and fight off depression. It strengthens your core and can help ease chronic pain.
The Humane Society of Harford County is offering a variety of yoga classes right here at the shelter and you are invited!
Practice yoga right next to cats who are up for adoption at the shelter!
- This class is for adults who are at least 16 years old.
- This series of classes will be held on Saturday afternoons from 3:30-4:30pm.
- Participants will be asked to bring an item from our special cat wish list.
- After the class, participants can stay to make a craft for our cats.
- Single classes are $12 each and will be held on February 25, March 25, April 22 & May 27.